Monday, May 27, 2019

7 Habits of Highly Effective people and spanking

The weekend went flying by. I am pleased that I got to sleep in.

This week, I get to go back to my regularly scheduled program of working from home for a couple of days. Here's hoping that I can get some quiet work done.

My guy is teaching a course based on The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, written by Franklin Covey. I read this book in my mid-twenties. It's nice that my guy is applying it to engineering and the Information Technology fields.

We had a fun talk the other day about it:
"Do you think you could apply it to spanking me?" I asked him.
"Sure. The first habit is being proactive. I'd be proactive spanking you daily," he said.
"That sounds good. Habit two is beginning with the end in mind. You begin spanking my end," I said.
"Yes, that's for sure," he laughed.
I like when we are funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment