Thursday, May 02, 2019

Fossil Sport smartwatch

For quite some time, I have been thinking about upgrading my smartwatch. I have had my eye set on the Fossil Sport for roughly half a year.

A couple of weeks ago, I had a chat with a Fossil staff member at a store. I got to try on this watch. She had a blush-coloured one, which I fell in love with. The problem then was that it's not a cheap watch.

I am glad that I am patient. This week, the watch dropped in price by $105. I went and bought it. I love it!

As usual, any product isn't perfect. This watch does not track the number of hours that I am asleep. It's a limitation of Wear OS more than the watch itself. There is an app, called Sleep, that apparently integrates with Wear OS and ultimately, Google Fit. I will be testing it out.

It has never been a smooth transition for me to change from one smartwatch to another. Besides this minor annoyance, I do love this watch so far.

2 comments:

  1. BIKSS likes Fossil stuff... maybe i shall look for the smartwatch you mentioned and see if it suits his needs. I'm glad you're enjoying the new 'toy' tho. and that your patience paid off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope that he likes it! There's a larger smartwatch for guys that he may be interested in. I got to wear a few of them including the larger one.

      I am loving my new smartwatch so far. I am still trying to figure out how to sync my sleeping hours with Sleep for Android. At this rate, I may just wear my Fitbit to bed and track my sleep that way... haha!

      Delete