Thursday, May 09, 2019

Side gig

I have a side gig. Or, some would call it a side hussle. It's interesting. It just happened.

For a while, I have been writing reviews on a social app. Someone recently noticed and wants me to do the same thing. What's different is that I get paid for this work. Hey, that's different!

I do the same thing as I've been doing for a few years now. I visit business as the customer that I am. If I'm ordering and eating food, I write about all of that. If I'm getting my car serviced, I write about my experience. I get paid for doing it now.

I got my first payment for my first review yesterday. The extra money comes handy these days. Although my debt situation has improved a ton, I am three loan payments away from paying it off completely. That extra money will go towards even more aggressive payoff of my credit cards.

It's cool. We'll see how things go.

No comments:

Post a Comment