Friday, July 22, 2016

Filming the Fifty movie series is over and hinting that I need a daily spanking

It's that time of the month. I feel bloated.

The good news is that filming for Fifty Shades Darker and Fifty Shades Freed is done. I can't wait for the former movie to open in February. Who knew that I'd be looking so forward to seeing this trilogy in movie form?!

My guy still grumbles about how cold and mean Christian was towards Ana in the Fifty Shades of Grey movie that we saw together. His outrage is sweet.
"It's obvious that she loves him. Why does he treat her like dirt? What is up with, 'I don't make love. I fuck. Hard'?" my guy asked me.
"Christian came from an abusive upbringing. He doesn't know how to communicate that he loves her and wants to be loved," I explained.
"Well, I'd never say that to you. I always want to make love to you," he explained.
"Because I'm your good girl, right?" I nudged.
"I love you, yes. But, it's the opposite. You're my bad girl. You need a hard spanking every day from me."
I'd like a daily spanking. Yes, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment