Friday, July 29, 2016

A spanking, a handjob, and more in the treehouse

I drove my guy and me over to a quiet corner of the parking lot. I parked in front of a banquet hall that clearly was not hosting any special occasion. Well, unless you consider what we were about to host of our own.

We got into the backseat of my car. It has been a while since we have been in the treehouse.

We kissed. A lot. Passionately. I told him that I missed him with our lips locks. Like a dentist, he understood what I had said and told me that he missed me, too. He told me that he loved me. The feeling was and is definitely mutual.

We hugged. His hand slid down to my left buttock. He started to grope it. His hand soon went under my panties and he groped my bare buttock.
"I'm still your good girl, right?" I asked him.
"No, you will always be bad," he stated firmly. "I need to spank you."
"Can't you just continue not spanking me?" I asked him, looking at the wooden ruler in his hand.
"I'm afraid not."
We kissed a bit more. I then obediently went over his lap.

The slaps started out light, but they got harder as he continued.
"You're such a bad girl," he told me, methodically slapping each buttock with the ruler.
"It hurts," I said.
"Good, it should," he replied.
"Okay, that's enough," I said, pretending to end the session.
"Not so fast!"
He rapidly smacked each buttock ten times. Hard. I could feel my backside feel achy. I loved it.

More smacks ensued. He rubbed my crotch. I wanted to orgasm, but he stopped that immediately by slapping my backside more.

Eventually, he let me orgasm. It felt so good. We cuddled for a bit.

He then fingered my butt. It has been a long time since he has done that.
"I like this a lot," I said to him.
"I know. We should be watching Fifty Shades of Grey. I'd like to do stuff to you from your favourite movie," he remembered.
"Like spanking me and then f*cking me from behind?" I asked him.
"Yes, I want to spank you hard till your butt is bright red, bend you over a table, and f*ck you from behind."
That did it. I reached orgasm again. He was horny and hard as all can be.

I gave him a handjob. It was different today. I did so with his pants on, which was a first. He liked how my light purple nail polish looked as I played with his hard cock in his pants. He came. There was a nice, round semen stain on his pants afterwards. We were so proud to see that.

We cleaned up and cuddled for a bit.
"Thanks for making my day," I whispered in his ear.
"Likewise, sweetie," he replied.

2 comments:

  1. that was hot. right down to the stain on his pants. woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fondles! We had a wonderful time. =)

      Delete