Sunday, July 31, 2016

Second spanking of the week and more

It's a long weekend for most parts of Canada. I decided to spend a weekend in the same city in which my guy resides. It took me two hours to drive there.

I checked into a hotel close by. It feels like a mini vacation.

My guy is going camping with some family members today. So, we had Saturday together.

We spent some time at my hotel room. He walked in, and we kissed and hugged. His aftershave smelled good. He told me that I smelled good, too.

He caressed my breasts and played with my crotch over my skirt as he embraced me from behind.
"Have you been a good girl?" he asked me.
"I think so, but you always think that I'm bad."
"Bend over," he said, guiding me over to the bed.
He paused, likely looking at the view that he had.
"Nice skirt," he said, lifting it up.
"It's from the Gap," I replied.
"Nice panties, too," he commented, admiring my black and pink patterned panties.
The smacks happened with his open hand. He told me that I was his bad girl, which turned me on. I loved the sound of each hard smack landing. Luckily, I had the TV on loud!

He teased me by playing with my pussy. When I wanted to orgasm, he spanked me some more. At one point, he hiked up my panties and spanked my bare butt.

Eventually, I came. So good! He hugged me from behind and simulated taking me from behind. We both liked that and laughed.

We hugged as we sat on the edge of the bed. We then stretched out on it. My guy worked on my nipples by licking and playing with them until they were erect. He then fingered me until I reached orgasm again. I told him that I loved him while I slipped into a lethargic state. He whispered in my ear the same thing.

We worked on him next. He took off my pants and underpants, and I gave my guy a handjob. I told him that I wanted him so badly because I felt slutty, which turned him on a ton. He liked when I placed my bare thigh between his legs. He ejaculated all over my hand. It was wonderful!

It was nice lying next to him. I enjoyed seeing his bare butt when he got up to pull up his underwear and pants.

We both had nice views. It has been a great start to the long weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a warm weekend to me, girl with the naughty name. It's good to build memories when you are going to be apart for some time.

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lovely weekend, Han. My guy will be on the road for a couple of weeks, so we are trying to make the best of things while he is grounded here. =)

      Delete