Monday, July 25, 2016

My new nickname: boner-giving girl

My guy has been sick with a cold for the past few days. He called me tonight.
"I'm back to taking walks in the evening," he advised.
"That's good. I am glad that you're feeling better. Is it still hot outside?" I asked him.
"It's hot, but it's cooling off now that the sun is setting," he reported.
"Good. You handle warmer weather better than I do," I admitted.
"Yes, I'm fine when it's hot outside," he remarked.
"Yep, and I need to hibernate indoors when it's hot outside. In the wintertime, I do better," I observed.
"In the wintertime, I don't do as well because I don't get to see your bare legs," my guy said.
"You're sweet," I remarked.
"It's true. You know how much I love your legs. I look at photos of your legs when I miss you. You're an attractive woman," he stated.
"Thanks, sweetie," I replied.
"You give many boners. You are boner-giving girl."
I have a new nickname. Nice!

My guy actually said that one point that he hoped that folks walking past him would not look at his boner. It's safe to say that my guy is back to his normal self.

2 comments:

  1. Your new nickname is naughty as well.
    Naughty girl.. :-)
    Keep it that way,

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will let my guy know that you approve of his thoughtful nickname for me. I like it, too. =)

      Delete