Monday, July 18, 2016

Exercising, cutting down on carbs, and missing me

My guy is exercising a lot more these days. He is cutting down on carbs, which is an area that I am familiar with. Both changing my diet and exercising more caused me to lose 60 pounds, which I have managed to maintain for nearly five years now.

After we had bumped into each other at the liquidation centre and spent some time chatting on Friday, I could tell that my guy still missed me. He was with a bunch of friends there, so he had to go. I was good with that, as I wasn't expecting to hang out with him.

He called me that evening while taking a walk after dinner and we chatted some more.
"I hope that your friends didn't think I was strange for caressing your head in the store, but I got excited seeing you with a cleanly shaved head," I explained.
"It's okay. They didn't say anything, so I don't think that they saw," he told me.
"That's good. It's just me," I reasoned.
"I know. I'm glad that you did. It felt good. I wish that we could have spent more time together. Had I known, I would have shown up by myself."
He's sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment