Sunday, September 08, 2013

Birthday wake-up spanking

I haven't done much browsing on YouTube lately for birthday spanking videos. If you have been following along from the early stages of my blog, I find birthday spankings to be big turn-on.

My rationale is that I never got such a spanking when I was a kid. Rather, I insisted on getting my much deserved yearly spanking when I became an adult and was with a significant other at the time.

Anyway, this video reminded me of my guy. He has roughly the same build. He's slender. I have given my guy a few lovetaps now and again. He has told me that it doesn't do much for him, but he has never told me that he doesn't like when I do that. What is interesting is that my guy likes when I grope his backside. Sometimes, he'll take my hand and place it on his butt. So, there is hope.

My guy also has a difficult time waking up and getting started with my day. This video is cute.


Of course, it would have been better if my guy were in it, that I were administering his birthday spanking, and that he were over my knee.

A girl can fantasize, right?

2 comments:

  1. On my birthday and my wife's she wakes me up (I sleep naked) by pulling the covers down and sitting on my back facing my feet and spanks away. I can't dislodge her because I'm laying flat (she is sitting high up on my back) and I'm caught completely off guard. I have to endure as long as she chooses to dish out. markiee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the birthday ritual that you and your wife have. Wow, I love picturing your wife in that position, spanking you and you have no place to go. Here's to many fun birthday spankings! Thanks for visiting. =)

      Delete