Sunday, February 12, 2023

Making pudding with chia seeds

Lately, I have been doing recipe development with chia seeds. I bought a bag of chia seeds, thinking that I'd put them in my protein shake. I then had a parfait in the Twin Cities that had a layer of chia seeds in a pudding form. I got inspired to try and make my own pudding.

It has been fun testing out recipes. Chia seeds are interesting. They absorb so much liquid. I've been having chia seeds in pudding form for the last few days. I like them.

Here's my attempt at a layer of dark chocolate coconut chia seed with a top layer of orange cream oat beverage yogurt. The bottom has mashed berries. I added protein powder to both layers.
 

I'm still working out my recipes as I go. It has been enjoyable so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment