Saturday, February 18, 2023

Asobu skinny mini insulated bottle that glitters

I found an eco-collective store earlier this year. It's awesome. I love having laundry detergent strips that are especially perfect for travel.

The other day, I was talking to a friend about insulated bottles for beverages. She recommended an Asobu skinny mini bottle. It fits in a purse, which I love. 

I remember seeing it at the eco-collective store. I decided to head back to this store today.

I found this bottle that keeps hot drinks hot for twelve hours and cold drinks cold for 24 hours. Cool!

Originally, I had my eyes set on a pink glittery bottle. The owner was so nice that he showed me a purple-blue glittery bottle. I loved it so much that I didn't even need to think about getting it.


I love this new insulated bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment