Sunday, October 28, 2018

A handjob after lunch

After my guy and I had finished lunch, we decided to spend some time in my car. It was my time of the month, so I said that I'd be focusing on him.

We sat in the front seats of my car. I got to caress my guy's perfectly uniform, attractive head.
"May I kiss you?" I asked him.
"Yes," he said with a smile.
We kissed. Our kisses are far more passionate and beautiful when we have been longing to see each other.
"I loved that," my guy said to me after we unlocked lips.
"That was nice," I said, smiling at him.
We kissed some more. My guy was getting horny. He let his hard member out of my black slacks. I had missed seeing and playing with it.

I immediately gave him a handjob. I told him that I missed it being warm outside. It was much easier for me to wear a short skirt with no underwear and have him play with me.

My guy loved that visual. Moments later, he ejaculated. There was a lot of cum on my hand and on his slacks.

Yep, we certainly had missed each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment