Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Meeting my guy for lunch, hugs, kissing, and groping

On Tuesday, I got a call from my guy as he was heading over to the office. I had to break the news to him that I was working from home.

He went into the office to pick up his new laptop. He had to get the IT guys to make sure that everything was transferred properly on his new laptop. He decided to give me a phone call and do lunch. We met midway.

We went back to a Chinese restaurant that we have frequented a handful of times. I had to text him the address, as he is directionally challenged.

I got there and tried calling him. My call immediately went to voicemail. To me, it was a sign that his cell phone was dead.

He knocked on the glass of my car's door. It startled me. I got out. We hugged. It was one of the best hugs. It's the kind of hug that quietly says that I miss you and love you.

We must have been in that embrace for a good minute. He groped my left buttock.
"That's my butt," I whispered in his left ear.
"I know," he said, continuing to grope my buttock.
We then locked lips. I have missed kissing him. Again, it seemed like we were kissing for a good minute.

I like that we block out the world when we are together. It's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment