Thursday, October 25, 2018

Groping and being observant of my weight loss

In the parking lot of the Chinese restaurant, my guy saw a car parked in the lot that looked just like mine. He told me that he headed over there and noticed that it didn't have an M&M's cap on the gear shift. Moments later, he saw my car and headed over.

After we unlocked from our tender kiss, we headed over to the restaurant. We waited to be seated. He quietly groped my left buttock again.
"That's my butt," I said to him.
"Yes. I love it," he admitted.
We sat down and looked at the menu. He looked over at me, as it has been a long time since we last saw each other.
"Have you lost weight?" he asked me.
"Yes, I have. My pants are looser than they were a couple of months ago," I admitted.
"It shows," he said.
"Can you still see me?" I joked.
"Yes, I can. You're cuter than ever," he said.
He's sweet. He is the only person who notices such subtle weight changes that I go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment