Wednesday, October 03, 2018

New cell phone, staycation, and upcoming spanking

It's October. It's crazy how time flies these days.

I didn't write yesterday. I got my new phone. I am enamoured by my Google Pixel 2 XL phone. Unfortunately, I couldn't restore my data from the cloud. However, it's kind of nice to start from scratch. It just takes a bit longer to download and configure everything.

I went to get a couple of phone cases after work last night. I have purple and pink ones now. I also got a glass screen protector, but I'm not a huge fan of it. It's a full-screen one, but the adhesive is only around the edges, which means that I have this rainbow slick smack in the middle of the screen.

I ordered some other glass screen protectors. They aren't full-screen ones, but I probably like them better because I typically go with that style.

Anyway, I spent a bit of last night packing for my weekend staycation with my guy. I keep thinking of him and look forward to getting spanked at long last.

No comments:

Post a Comment