Sunday, October 14, 2018

New job opportunity closer to home

I haven't been actively looking for a new job these days. Often, recruiters will contact me.

It happened again. A recruiter contacted me through e-mail. This time, it's for a position that targets a few skills from my past. I also get complete control of how I want my department to grow.

More importantly, this company is located in the same city in which I reside. It would take me fifteen minutes to get to work.

Should I get this position, I wouldn't have to commute on a toll highway for nearly an hour. Wow!

I decided to go ahead with submitting my resume. I have a phone interview on Monday. I need to find past and present samples of my work.

I'm optimistic. A change may be what I need these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment