Thursday, April 09, 2020

Warm, sunny evening, with few people around

After work yesterday, I did my usual grocery run and picked up some takeout before coming home. It was 13°C outside. Sunny. Warm. There was a breeze.

It was such a nice evening. Hardly anyone was out. It still seems odd, but it's becoming the norm.

I will do another grocery run on Saturday. I hope to get a turkey for Easter. The leftovers will last for several meals. I don't get tired of eating turkey. I've had it twice already this week.

Thankfully, there's one more workday to go. I hope you are well, safe, and healthy.

4 comments:

  1. Turkey soup made with the carcass and the leftovers is delicious. Throw in some leeks, an onion and carrots.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love turkey soup. My mouth is watering right now! Thanks for the reminder. =)

      Delete
  2. 13 degrees would be bluddy freezing for me. then again, i live in the tropics right above the equator.

    Enjoy the turkey! Hope you manage to get some.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would probably melt in the summer where you are. I'd be permanently hibernating by the air conditioner!

      Thanks! I hope to get a turkey later on today.

      Delete