Thursday, January 02, 2020

Travel plans with a good friend while catching up

The other day, I met up with a good friend whom I haven't seen in a decade. We had a good lunch and caught up.

She let me know that once she's retired, she'd like to travel with me. She's ten years older than I am. We have been on vacation together and it feels like one with her. We like the same things. We don't have a cross word to say to each other. We like rooming together. It's good.

I let her know that I'd be around when she's ready. She smiled, which is a silent approval from her.

Even though we don't talk often, it hasn't affected our friendship. It's intact. It still goes on after nearly two decades. It's great.

6 comments:

  1. That's how it works with good friends. She might also oblige you in other matters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, we have a good friendship. It will never become sexual or a spanking one.

      Delete
  2. too bad she does not spank naughty girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will stick to vanilla comments as I seem to have attracted this Anon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please don't. Keep commenting as usual. I approve and publish all comments that come in, so Anon did not see your comment. It was pure coincidence.

      Delete