Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Playfully looking for car keys

After lunch, my guy and I drove in our separate cars from the restaurant to the parking lot at work. Despite his overshooting the street where we were supposed to turn and then making a u-turn, I was in front of two indecisive drivers who were too afraid to turn left. Ugh!

Anyway, I parked next to his car and he placed his two pieces of luggage in my car.
"I keep feel like I forgot something," he said to me.
"Do you have your passport?" I asked.
"Yes," he said.
"You can give me your car keys. I will make sure that your car is fine," I hinted.
"Um, no," he said.
It's fun teasing him. I went to dig for his keys in his pocket, but he prevented me from getting them. I always enjoy when we are being playful.

No comments:

Post a Comment