Sunday, September 02, 2018

Blogger comment notifications and business travel

For several months now, e-mail notifications for Blogger comments have died. I had to manually check in the Comments section of the Blogger editor whether you fine folks have left messages.

Well, the other day, I got an e-mail from Google, asking me to confirm whether I wanted e-mail notifications whenever comments have been added on my blog. Yes, please!

It's nice that things are getting back to normal.

My guy is set to go on another business trip this Saturday. He asked me whether I would like to accompany him. I would have typically said yes without any hesitation, except that I am training new students starting on Tuesday, along with two other colleagues in another country.

I am hoping that he goes on another business trip a month or so down the road. I'd love to join him and spend some time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment