Sunday, July 07, 2013

Being tourists and scheduling a blowjob appointment

My guy had indicated that one of the students in a course that he was teaching had offered to take everyone on a sightseeing tour of Stockholm either on Wednesday or Thursday night. Well, that happened on Wednesday night. My guy had let me know in an e-mail. I was perfectly fine spending a longer day sightseeing on my own.

I managed to land a parking spot in Old City, which is a touristy part of Stockholm. I managed to take many pictures of the Royal Palace, bridges, the Opera House, and much more. I even sat across from the Royal Palace, and enjoyed watching dancers and singers perform a brief show.

I managed to get back to the hotel at around 20:00. I know that I needed to have dinner, but I can't recall what I ate. I took it easy. I showered and washed my hair. I watched some television and did some research on other tourist sites for me to visit.

My guy came back to the hotel at around 23:00. I tend to be up late. I was sitting on the bed, still doing research on my phone while the television was on as background noise. He walked over to me.
"Hey, sorry I'm late," he said.
Before I even had a chance to say anything, he planted a kiss on my lips. It was a memorable one. It lasted quite a bit, ending up as a French kiss.
"Can I schedule an appointment for a blowjob?" he asked me.
"Maybe," I replied, as we kissed a bit more.
I asked how the tour went. He enjoyed it. He commented on how the metro stations were artistic caves and showed me a picture.

My guy went to take a shower. He came back and ironed an outfit to wear for the next day.

We both like a bit of quiet time in the evening, occasionally interrupting this time by chatting. After checking our e-mail, we cuddled and began making out.
"You've been a bad girl again, haven't you?" he asked me.
"No, I'm always a good girl. You're just finding an excuse to punish me."
"I don't need an excuse. You are a bad girl who needs to be punished. I know how to deal with girls like you."
I ended up over his lap on the bed. He hiked up my pajama shorts and started to spank me with his bare hand.
"Are you going to continue to be bad?" he asked me, pausing briefly from a number of smacks across my buttocks.
"No, why should I?" I asked, rebelling against him.
It's fun. My guy hiked up my panties and spanked me harder across the exposed areas of my backside. I was enjoying this moment so much. I could feel the warmth across both buttocks. He caressed them between smacks, which was both sexy and soothing.

He eventually stopped spanking me.
"Can I have a blowjob?" he asked, snapping out of disciplinarian mode.
"Of course," I replied.
I took out my strawberry-flavoured oral gel and squirted enough to cover the tip of my guy's hard cock, as well as down the length of it. We both could tell how responsive his member was. It immediately stood even more erect than it was, if that was even possible. My guy commented on how sexy my finger was applying the gel on his penis.

I began sucking and licking him. I confess that the flavoured oral gel makes a huge (no pun intended) difference in the blowjob experience. My guy was loving every minute of it. So was I. It was probably the most enjoyable time we have both had with a blowjob appointment.

My guy came moments later. It was quite the load. My guy was relaxed and dopey afterwards. I always feel good seeing him ejaculate. It means that I did my job well and that he's happy.

I went to get a towel to wipe him down. He thanked me and kissed me on my forehead. I kissed his face. We chatted for a bit before we decided to hit the sack.

Blowjob appointments are fun to book. We need a follow-up appointment soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment