Tuesday, July 09, 2013

A dinner date and more...

On Thursday night, my guy and I let the GPS decide where we'd go for dinner in Lidingo. We thought that a restaurant called Cleopatra would serve Middle Eastern food. We were so wrong. It was a pizza place owned by Asian folks.

Instead, we went to a Thai place next door. Naturally, neither of us could read Swedish, but we did figure out the gist of some of the dishes. We ordered a couple of dishes, which were delicious.

I don't know how to drive a standard car. My guy can and he is willing to teach me.
"I won't charge you money. You'll pay in services."
"Sounds good. I know how to drive yourt type of stiff... um, I mean stick shift."
After a fine time at the restaurant, we headed back to the hotel to unwind and to start packing. It was nice to just converse and relax, while leisurely packing. We had a late checkout time tomorrow, so we weren't in any hurry to get all our packing done.

We were both lounging in bed. My guy was looking up plane tickets. He was booking his business trip to Frankfurt, which is where he is this week. I snuggled up to him as we both were comparing prices. He finally booked his flight, after kissing me and wanting to play with his cock, which was getting harder with each passing minute. He actually heard me tell him to book his flight first and we'd book playtime a bit later!

He powered off his laptop. We began kissing. I am sure that we'd be content kissing each other all evening long, but we always do more than that.
"How have you been?" he asked me.
"That's an unfair question," I protested.
"How so?"
"When I tell you that I have been good, you don't believe me and spank me. When I say that I have been bad, you still spank me."
"I just want to hear your side of the story," he reassured me, extending his hand to hold mine and guiding me to stretch across his lap.
"You're tricking me," I said, playing a whiny, hesitant girl.
"I just want to hear your thoughts."
I was over my guy's knee. He started to grope each buttock, which made me wet and excited. He proceeded to caress each buttock.
"Have you been a good girl?" he asked me.
"Of course," I replied.
"I don't think so."
My spanking started. He used his hand to deliver increasingly harder smacks across each buttock. He paused and pinched each buttock.
"You are such a stubborn girl," he told me while providing a brief spanking pause.
"I'm not stubborn. You're just a meanie!"
I do enjoy provoking him playfully. He scolded me some more, and spanked me longer and harder. I could feel the increasing warmth across my backside.
"Do you want me to stop punishing you?"
"Can you please stop?" I said.
"That's more begging," he pointed out, slapping each buttock. "What will you do to stop me from spanking you?"
"I can give you a handjob..."
He liked that. He caressed my backside, signalling that my spanking was over.

I got up and loved how warm my bottom felt. I couldn't help but to passionately kiss him, kneeling in front of him. He did a fine job spanking me.

He took down his pajama bottoms and briefs. I wrapped my hand around his hard cock and began jerking him off. We continued to kiss.

I am not sure what happened exactly. I fount that my guy was taking over the jerking duties and I was playing with his chest. I have always found his chest sexy. He was wearing a long-sleeved shirt. I managed to put my hand under his shirt and caress his bare chest underneath. He liked it so much.
"Play with my nipple," he said, without any hesitation.
A while back, I had asked him whether he liked nipple stimulation. He told me in the past that he liked his nipples played with, but he has not had that done to him for years. We both figured out the answer to this question. I played with his left nipple, pinching it gently, and making circles around and on it.

Our legs were intertwined. His hard cock was rubbing against my thigh. He came on it. It was wonderful. We cleaned up and rested in each other's arms for a bit, engaging in some silly talk before drifting off to sleep.

It was a perfect evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment