Saturday, July 04, 2020

My birthday self-spanking

My birthday self-spanking was great. I'm sore sitting here, writing this post. I did a great job!

I had a number of different methods to get to a specific number of smacks to give myself. I have a love for numbers and my undergraduate minor was in math. It explains one reason why I like planning a birthday spanking.

In the past, when I was way younger, I liked the summation of years that I have been on this planet. The downside is that this number gets huge as you age. Although I am not horribly old, I am also not in my thirties. I may try this summation method when I am more adventurous, with a need for a lengthy self-spanking.

My calculation for my self-spanking started off by taking my age and adding a 0 to the end of it. I then divided by 2, which would be the number of smacks on each buttock. Since this number was divisible by three, I had three different implements that I wanted to use:
  • A wooden paddle, which I used the last time I spanked myself and it was effective
  • A silicone paddle that has a smooth side and a slightly bumpy side
  • My bare hand
I started off with my hand warming my butt over my panties. On each buttock, I gave myself my age in smacks plus one to grow on.

I pulled my pink panties down around mid-thigh. I gave myself the same number of smacks on each buttock, plus one to grow on. I started getting aroused.

I went with the wooden paddle first. I administered a number of smacks on each buttock, increasing how hard I was paddling myself as I got into it. I wouldn't say that they were super hard smacks. They were in the medium range to build up some warmth on my buttocks.

I have forgotten how much I love my silicone paddle. I smacked each buttock hard with the smooth side of the paddle. I loved the sound that it made with each smack. I was on my one hand and knees as I smacked one buttock, and then changed hands to smack the other.

Something that I haven't experienced is reaching orgasm in this position while paddling myself hard. I came and it was so pleasurable. I was extremely wet and happy. I stretched out for a bit to enjoy the moment.

I decided that I loved this silicone paddle so much that I used it instead of my bare hand for the third part of my spanking. I flipped the paddle over and used the bumpy side. I loved how it felt and sounded across my bare butt. I felt the sting. I liked feeling like a birthday girl deprived of a good spanking for a long time, and delivered one that I wanted and deserved.

After all that was over, I gave myself my birthday spanking with my hand. It ended almost the same way as it had started. Each buttock got my age in smacks, plus one to grow on. The difference was that they were all across my reddish bare bottom.

So, how many smacks did I give myself? If I have calculated everything correctly, I gave myself 774 smacks.

I also pinched myself four times, just to figure out how sore I was. I used to love getting pinches. I haven't for a while and wasn't into it that much.

This self-spanking was much needed. I need to give myself a self-spanking more regularly. I feel so relaxed now. I'm sore, but happy.

I had a great birthday. I have the soreness to prove it.

2 comments:

  1. What an incredible spanking, and you told it so well I can almost feel it. Self spanking is very difficult to do effectively. So make it last that long and so satisfying that it led to an orgasm, well, you must be the Queen of Self Spanking! I’m picturing the redness of your bottom in contrast to the pink panties. Love how the effects lingered for days. A happy birthday indeed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Styxman! I was on my own for a while before meeting my ex-guy, so I did self-spank fairly regularly. I admit that I haven't done it all that often after we parted ways. Perhaps getting into my birthday self-spanking made me even more aroused.

      I hope that I can reach orgasm again while self-spanking. It was an incredible experience that was so new and unexpected. I felt so good that it was one of the best highlights on my birthday.

      Delete