Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Manicure, shaved legs, exercise, and benefits

During this pandemic, there are some things that I have let go doing. It's not horrible, but they are worth noting.

I still give myself a manicure every Sunday. These days, I use clear shellac. It's a throwback to what I used to do before meeting my ex, who liked when I put colour on my nails. I have been working from home for over two months now. I have used coloured polish on my nails twice.

Last night, I shaved my legs for the first time in over two months. Luckily, I don't have a ton of leg hair. It wasn't like I was mowing the lawn.

I haven't gained weight since staying at home. I thank getting out to fetch groceries and essentials twice a week, along with exercising at home.

I do sleep more. I cook more. I do improvements around the house. I have also saved a ton of money because I'm not shopping as much.

It's an interesting time.

2 comments: