Wednesday, May 06, 2020

Blogger's user interface continues to change - part 2, cocktails, and tea

Okay, I have logged on and the editor looks completely minimalistic. It's weird. It'll take getting used to.

When I say weird, I mean that my left margin is right up against the left side of the browser window. Talk about using the entire browser window!

Later on today, I'm heading into Toronto to pick up some cocktail supplies for a virtual meeting. It's weird that I'm cutting out of working from home for a bit. The place is open between 2 and 4 pm. Sure, it's a limited period to be open. I'm glad that I have some flexibility in my schedule. I typically have lunch at 2 pm. I have already worked and additional 1.5 hours to make up for this time.

Decluttering continues. I spent some time organizing my tea. I had a couple of empty boxes. I'm not sure why I kept them. 

I also have the most amazing pancake tea. It smells like breakfast, especially the maple syrup. I can't wait to have it again.

2 comments:

  1. Yup it has taken a bit of effort to get used to the new blogger platform.
    One thing that's good is its ability to find images on the laptop which I had forgotten about. The bad thing is I can only place them in the centre of the page at present. I need to find a way of moving them left and right.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Labels are annoying to use with the new user interface. It's far more effort than I had imagined!

      I have yet to include a photo using the new look. I'll need to give that a try.

      Have a great week!

      Delete