Friday, November 29, 2019

Sore left buttock, reflections of being single, and my staycation coming to an end

I did CPR exercises a couple of days ago. It required doing 30 chest compressions, followed by two breaths. I did this cycle five times. I was doing it on a mannequin.

Kneeling on the floor and doing these exercises has caused me to use muscles that I don't normally use. Oddly, my left lower buttock is achy. It's almost as if I was spanked in that area.

I still miss being spanked. It occurred to me that this Christmas will be the first without having a partner to love. To cuddle up to. To kiss.

It's perfectly okay. It isn't everything. I am thrilled that I am in good health. I am happy to be alive. I am grateful for getting this far.

Being in a hotel room allows me to relax and reflect. I like the idea of driving to work in 25 minutes. It has been great watching TV, which I don't normally do. This change has been refreshing.

Tomorrow, I check out and return home. I hope to do another staycation again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment