Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Appointments, movie, staycation, and beyond meat

It's a bit busy for me this week. I have two medical appointments. I am squeezing a movie in. I am also doing another staycation.

My staycation is a bit different, though. I am going into the office every day next week. I want to reduce the time that I am on the road and enjoy a different part of the city. Naturally, I haven't even thought about packing. I leave on Saturday, so I have time.

I have had beyond meat crumbles twice in my meals. The first time was in soup. The second time was on a salad. I liked them.

The downside is that it doesn't really agree with my stomach. I need to figure out what exactly is in  beyond meat when it comes to vitamins.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't enjoy my Beyond burger, and after dinner my tummy felt a little rumbly but that may not have been a direct effect of the Beyond.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too bad. I guess it depends on how the beyond burger was prepared.

      I am going to take a break from having anything with beyond meat in it and give it another try in a month. I feel like something in it isn't agreeing with my system. I have no clue what it could be!

      Delete