Wednesday, March 06, 2019

Foot and muscle pain sucks when you want to sleep

Now and again, I get muscle spasms in my right foot. It was pretty bad last night. I woke up at nearly 4 am to pain.

I can't recall how many ibuprofen pills I managed to take. It was strange, but I had a mini panic attack. My bedroom was getting hot, mainly because of my tossing and turning in bed along with the heating kicking in. I had to drink some water and eat a protein bar to ease things for me. I also took long breaths, which helped.

I didn't go back to bed, but I had a conference call at 7 am. I said hi at the beginning and actually fell asleep for nearly two hours. Hopefully, I wasn't called upon to say anything. This meeting call ended up being just under four hours.

Part of me wanted to call in sick. However, I took it easy working from home, as the muscle pain lasted all day, with it dying off right about now.

Some days are rough. Here's hoping that tomorrow will be much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment