Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Wet screen protector

Last Friday, I had lunch with three colleagues, including one of my students. Several months ago, she liked my phone so much that she decided to upgrade to the same model. She is equally as enamoured over this phone as I am.

We sat next to each other at the restaurant. She admitted that it made her happy seeing my phone, as it reminds her of my phone.

She taught me something new. She went with a wet phone screen. It basically means that you apply the film by spraying a special solution. It makes applying it to the phone easier.

I have had a glass screen protector on it for a bit. The problem is that my phone is slightly curved, which means that the glass protector does not completely stay flush on the screen.

I noticed that my glass screen protector had a small crack in the left corner. I went online and bought a two-pack of film that you apply wet. It sounds like a sexual innuendo, but it's not!

I just applied it on my phone. Wow! I love how clean it sticks. I'm supposed to let it dry overnight to set. A day later, I am to use the phone case that came with the wet protectors. After five days, I can use my own case. Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment