Sunday, March 17, 2019

Green Earth closing all stores and my guy introducing me to this chain

I was sad to learn that Green Earth is closing all off its stores in Canada.

My guy introduced me to this store with cool items. He gave me a gift of an encased butterfly from this store fairly early in our relationship. I loved it. He didn't even know that I love butterflies until he gave me this present.

Since then, he has given me two other gifts from this store, which I absolutely love. He gave me a glass knot and a ceramic owl whose head bobbles. This chain has unique gifts that speak to me and I'll be sad to see it go.

The trend tends to be to for businesses to online rather than having physical stores. Competition is also an issue, with Amazon leading the way. Part of me still likes going to a store, and seeing and touching merchandise. It is a sign of the times.

No comments:

Post a Comment