Sunday, August 19, 2018

Crazy travel plans and a lovetap for being bad

Geez, it has been a while. I will post about all the craziness that happened last week in a bit. I'm exhausted.

I made it to my European destination today on a couple of hours of sleep. It was painful transferring from one method of transportation to the next. I'll explain what actually happened versus what was supposed to happen in a future post.

On a good note, I took my guy to the airport on Friday. I helped roll a couple of his luggage pieces from his side of his car (he had taken them all out of his trunk) over to my car at work.
"Don't touch anything!" he said to me, looking at my rolling his computer bag over.
"You don't let me touch anything," I protested, caressing his perfectly uniform head.
"You can touch my head. Just don't do any heavy lifting," he said, passing by me and smacking my left buttock.
"That hurt! You're mean!" I replied.
It was fun. He loves when I caress his cleanly shaved head. I like getting a lovetap for being his bad girl.

2 comments:

  1. Lovetaps are fun! have a good trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! I am back and had a good time. More on those details in a bit. =)

      Delete