Sunday, August 12, 2018

Wish - reusable drinking straws

I have been shopping on Wish for roughly two years. I like that you can find cool items for cheap. The downside is that these items come mostly from China and it takes a month for them to arrive.

I am a patient person. However, I don't recall what I had ordered until I see something in my mailbox.

For a while, I have wanted to get reusable drinking straws. I often go out to Starbucks to get an iced drink or someplace else for a fountain drink. I seem to use a straw every other day, which is not helping our planet.

I got a five-pack of purple glass drinking straws. They also come with two straw cleaners. I am extremely pleased with my purchase. It was also carefully wrapped in massive bubble wrap. I was impressed.

The downside is that I do not have some sort of travelling case for my straws. I guess that I need to look on Wish for it... haha!

4 comments:

  1. OH i love Wish. I too forget what I've purchased till it arrives in the mail! Great job on the reusable straws - and good luck finding a carrying case!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I"m glad that I'm not alone. I spent some time doing a ton of reviews. I'm not good at writing them, either!

      Delete
  2. You could Try googling Travel Toothbrush Case to pack your straw in. Quite cheap. And you can put your toothbrush inside. You might need to cut a bit off the end of the straw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip, Michael! I found one that I liked and bought it. I'm looking forward to getting the case in the mail. I went with a larger one, so I don't have to cut my silicone straws down to size. My glass ones are shorter, thankfully!

      Delete