Friday, March 30, 2018

Staycation with my guy

I'm all packed. I am doing a staycation this long Easter weekend. I check into the hotel later on today.

My guy arrives early on Saturday morning.
"I'm so excited to see you then," he confided.
"I can't wait to be with you," I noted.
"Can you wear that shirt that shows off your nice shoulders?" he asked me.
"Sure, I can wear my cold shoulder shirt," I replied.
"When you wear it, it shows off your sexy long legs," he remarked.
It'll be fun to spend more time with him.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to have a cold shoulder shirt. I tried on a few, but nothing seems to fit nicely! enjoy the staycation! and happy easter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you. I am fortunate that I have found one that I like and bought another one in a different pattern.

      Hope you're having a great weekend so far. Happy Easter to you, too. =)

      Delete