Thursday, March 22, 2018

Horny thinking about anal sex with having phone sex

The Internet connection at my guy's hotel isn't he best. Our Skype calls drop here and there. However, we did have a good phone sex chat the other day.

In the past, I had set up private folders on a shared drive that only my guy and I can access.
"How come you haven't shared those photos of my taking you from behind?" he asked me.
"I haven't got around to it. I'll do it now," I replied.
The last time he saw the photo, he came instantly. We both love that photo. It's a good close-up of my spanked, pink backside with his hard member inserted.

I remember my being apprehensive at first when it came to anal sex. The thought of my guy's hard member going into a rather tight spot made me wonder how painful it would be. We found out that anal sex is incredible with the appropriate amount of lubrication and my being spanked beforehand.

Whenever my guy travels afar and is jetlagged, he gets horny easily. He came quickly, envisioning the photo in his mind.

I finally got around to sharing all our photos. He's happy. I am, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment