Monday, March 19, 2018

Little food changes make my tastebuds happy

I spent the weekend tweaking what I eat. I have done a couple of minor changes, but they made quite the difference.

For a while now, I have been making smoothies, with celery as the main ingredient. It helps regulate my blood pressure and get more veggies into my diet.

The last time I saw my doctor, she indicated that I needed to boost my good cholesterol. I don't eat enough avocados, so I bought six of them. I decided to put one of them in a typical batch of my smoothie mixture. Wow! My smoothie became creamy and even more delicious. Why didn't I think of adding avocados sooner?

The other change was my going to my local health food store. I had to get a specific supplement that has been helping me a ton. I saw the vegan section, and went with chicken fingers and fish fillets that do not have any meat protein in them.

I had the fish for lunch and I was blown away. They tasted just like fish fillets. I had the same reaction when I ate the chicken fingers. Both were so tasty and good.

I like these couple of minor changes that have made my tastebuds happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment