Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Treehouse time on Saturday night consisting of a hard spanking - part 2

My guy swatted my panty-clad backside with his hand. He shifted over to the middle of my car's backseat. I kissed him on the lips and obediently positioned myself across my guy's lap.

He spanked me with my sturdy purple acrylic ruler over my hot pink panties. I could tell by my guy's reaction that he liked the colour of them. He alternated slapping the ruler on each buttock. He told me that I was a bad girl each time. He then went into a stern talk about how bad I was. He punctuated each word with a hard slap across each buttock.

My butt was warming up and was stinging.
"It hurts," I said to him, moving my right hand over my butt to rub it.
"Move your gorgeous hand," my guy instructed, tapping it lightly with the ruler.
"My bottom hurts," I whined.
He moved my hand, kissed it, and then spanked me some more with the ruler.

I was squirming a bit over his lap as the slaps continued.
"It hurts a lot," I told him.
"Really?" he asked rhetorically.
He briefly put the ruler down and gave me a dozen smacks with his open hand.
"That hurts more!" I protested playfully.
"It's going to hurt more," he told me, pulling down my panties.
"Oh, no... not my bare bottom!"
I love when he pulls down my panties to expose my butt. I feel like I have been such a bad girl.

He used the ruler hard across my bare butt. I loved the sound of the ruler landing on each buttock.
"Admit that you're a bad girl," he said to me.
"No!" I said defiantly.
"I will continue to spank you hard until you say that you're my bad girl."
He probably got another dozen hard slaps in before I finally caved and said that I was bad. He chuckled, pulled my panties up, gave me a couple of lovetaps, and helped me sit down on my sore backside. We kissed and cuddled.
"From now on, I am going to spank you until you admit that you're bad," he said, holding me tightly.
"Okay. As you have said to me, all because I say that I am good, it doesn't mean that I am. Same goes with being bad."
We cuddled for a bit as the soreness set in. He's a good spanker. I enjoyed the hardest spanking that he has ever given me.

2 comments:

  1. LOL CB...thought you agree that you were his naughty geeky girl. Hope you are still enjoying the fruits of his spanking. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do agree. However, he likes calling me his bad girl these days. I guess that it's because it's shorter than naughty geeky girl!

      Delete