Sunday, October 09, 2016

Keeping his word by spanking me

On Friday night, we had this conversation over the phone while we were both driving home in our respective cars:
"Starbucks is expensive," my guy remarked, favouring Tim Hortons more.
"Starbucks is good, just like me," I said.
"You are never good! I am going to punish you tomorrow," he replied.
"No, I'm a good girl. Maybe I shouldn't come see you," I teased.
"No, you will come and I will make you cum," he insisted.
"You want to see me because you miss me," I hinted.
"I miss punishing you," he pinpointed.
"You're so mean!" I replied.
He kept his word. I am sitting here with a sore backside. All is well!

4 comments:

  1. LOL CB...got to see your guy and ended up dopey with a sore tush...gonna start your week off right. ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I still have a sore backside. It was a good evening with my guy. =)

      Delete
  2. All is well that ends well, girl with the naughty name. I'm glad all is well.

    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Han! I'm glad that everything turned out nicely.

      Delete