Monday, March 14, 2016

My tired guy is back and continues being sweet

My guy arrived at the airport safely at 15:00. He had to teach a course immediately after he had landed, so he had a pretty long day.

He called me right after he was done teaching. It was good hearing his voice again. We laughed at various things in our conversation. He was in good spirits.

Although he was tired, he told me that he missed me a few times. He also said that I was his sweet doll.

He oozes sweetness when he is tired. It's nice to be missed. I have missed him, too.

2 comments:

  1. Awww...hope he gets a good rest and your two re-connect soon.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cat! Yes, he's tired and jet lagged. We'll see each other this week, for sure. =)

      Delete