Friday, December 10, 2021

I'm back! I have new panties

Hello! It has been a while.

I returned home on Monday. I have spent a lot of time unpacking, doing laundry, and other post-trip tasks. I did enjoy unplugging to enjoy being in the Twin Cities, but have missed writing here.

Yesterday, I got new panties from my subscription. These panties look comfortable, which I appreciate. 

Here's the back:

On my trip, I wore panties that were uncomfortable. I had bought a six-pack of them, thinking that they would be comfortable. I have worn this brand often, but the comfort level of these panties were horrible. I'm now stuck with them and I don't want to wear them.

I hope that all is well with you. I'll be back posting more often.

10 comments:

  1. Welcome back CutieBootie!
    And thanks for sharing your subscription panties/ Are they slightly sheer when worn? They appear to be thin based on your pics, or is that just my wishful thinking?

    Best,
    Enzo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Enzo! The panties are thin fabric-wise, but are comfy. With the purple background, you do see the darker colour, but they aren't completely sheer.

      Delete
  2. I love 6 packs but only if they're the right ones. I too have been fooled before because I bought the same brand thinking they'd feel the same, only to realise they're yucky. I end up just throwing out the one I've worn and donating the others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will need to do the same thing. I wore one of them, so I'll throw that one out. The rest will need to be donated. Such a letdown, but I've learned my lesson!

      Delete
  3. Your new knickers look as though they will be very comfortable! Hope you enjoy wearing them and taking them down for a spanking!
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Sophie. Sadly, I don't have anyone to spank me these days, but I can certainly fantasize. =)

      Delete