Sunday, March 13, 2016

Flights are booked for upcoming vacation -- just need to pack a paddle and oral gel

My guy is travelling home today. I can't wait to see him on Monday.

It's a rough weekend for him. Not only does he have to travel and adjust to the regular time difference. As an added bonus, it's Daylight Saving Time. He has to sprint ahead an hour, just for kicks.

He did manage to send me a quick e-mail yesterday. He has booked his flight to and from Seattle. Within the hour, I had booked the same flight segments as he.

Seating is strange. I managed to get a seat next to his on three out of our four segments. The seats are exactly what I have specified online through the Web site. When I use this particular airline's app, it says otherwise. Perhaps it's a database synching issue.

Anyway, I am happy that we will be travelling and spending a week together at the end of the month. I just finished booking my car rental. I just have to pack important items, such as a leather paddle and fruit-flavoured oral sex gel.

It'll be fun. We are travelling on his birthday, so we get to celebrate when we get there. I'm so excited!

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo CB...sounds as if you two are gonna have an awesome vacation! Are you going to give him a lovely birthday spanking? ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a thought that has crossed my mind. I could give him his first birthday spanking. The alternative would be for him to spank me on his birthday. Either way, it'll be fun!

      Delete