Saturday, September 26, 2015

Grey slacks, Fifty Shades, and Mr. Meanie

My guy and I were headed to our usual restaurant for lunch the other day. He drove us there.

I noticed that he was wearing a nice pair of pants.
"I bought these grey pants from Costco," my guy said proudly.
"I like them. They feel good," I remarked, as I caressed his thigh.
"The only thing is that I have a lot of grey pants. Am I becoming Mr. Grey?" he asked.
"You're getting there," I said, smiling at him. We both know that I love the Fifty Shades of Grey movie.
"We should watch that movie together," he suggested.
"Yes, we should. I can tell you what my favourite parts are," I said. 
Naturally, we both know that I like the spanking scenes.

My guy is my Mr. Grey. I just call him Mr. Meanie.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you two should choose one of your places, rent the movie, and as you get hot and bothered watching, hit pause, re-enact that particular scene and then start the movie again. You could have a long, lovely and very spanky evening! ;)

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your suggestion, Cat It would be a long night full of spanking fun! Sounds perfect. =)

      Delete