Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Melting away stress with multiple orgasms and planning a spanking session

My guy loves me. He loves being with me. The feeling is completely mutual.

I got to work on Monday. He was in a meeting. When he had a free moment, he came to see me. We started chatting. Of course, our annoying colleague who enjoys jumping into our conversations did just that. She and my guy disagreed over comments they had made about me last week.

Well, my guy was correct. I wasn't at work to hear them. He did saying something nice -- that I am truthful and I don't sugarcoat anything that I say. This colleague said that I was there when they were chatting, but she was mistaken.

My guy could tell that something was irritating me. That something was more our colleague. He is sweet in that he came over with what was left of his jar of chocolate candies. He always offers me chocolate first before he spreads the wealth. I went for the long gold-foiled one.
"It's your favourite one," he said. "I knew that you would choose it."
"You know me too well," I said, smiling at him.
A couple of hours later, he came back to his desk. Most of our colleagues had left for the day. We had a brief chat.
"So, what really was upsetting you earlier?" he asked.
"I made a factual statement to our colleague that I am doing the workload of three people. She said that she felt insulted. I found that reaction to be odd. I had to state that it wasn't meant to be an insult. Before she came to "save the day," I was doing the workload of five people. I think that if she were really doing her job these days, instead of socializing for most of her day, that she wouldn't have reacted that way."
My guy nodded. He came over to my desk and started to rub the back of my neck. I love when he does that. He then whispered whether I would like a meeting. Without really needing to ponder over that question, I nodded my head.

He was waiting for me at our usual spot. I had to change into a denim mini skirt. I also had my lacy black panties on.

I entered our treehouse. My guy could not stop looking at me. We kissed. His hand immediately went for my bare thigh. We stopped for a bit.
"Let me take a look at you," he said, looking at me from head to toe. "You are gorgeous."
"Thanks," I said, and we embraced.
"Do you want to get dopey?" he asked me.
"Maybe," I said, which throws us back to when we first started flirting with each other in the office.
"I like maybe," he said, which is really closer to my saying yes. "Is your skirt from the Gap?"
"Yes," I replied.
"I am beginning to like the Gap."
My right hand was wrapped around him, caressing his back. My left hand was on his butt, occasionally playing with his belt around his waist. He had his right hand hugging me and his left hand was on my thigh, which proceeded to play with my pussy, eventually fingering my butt.
"Do you feel like a slut?" he whispered in my right ear.
"Yes, like the slut that I have always been," I replied.
I eventually came and took a break. My guy still had his fingers in my pussy. He admitted that he didn't want to take them out.

My guy likes to push the boundaries a bit from time to time. I came not twice, but three times. Every time, he would show his affection by brushing his hand over my forehead, playing with my hair, or kissing my shoulders and neck.

He played with me for a fourth time. I love when he fingers me. He is skillful at it.
"You're driving me crazy," I said in a low voice, obviously aroused by what he was doing to me.
"I love when you talk like that," he said, obviously pleased that he was doing a good job at pleasuring me.
I came. I don't recall reaching orgasm so many times in succession in recent years, but I did. I then rested in the backseat as my guy cleaned up.

My guy smiled at me sweetly. He touched my cheek and gingerly pinched my cheek.
"You are so cute," he said to me. "I didn't think that you could get cuter than you are right now, but you are."
He had briefly licked my left nipple earlier. I told him that I remembered the only other time that he had sucked it. He remembered that day fondly, too. He went ahead and sucked my left nipple some more. I loved it when his tongue circled around my hard nipple. He nibbled at it a bit. His lips creating suction was wonderful. He looked up at me and we kissed for a bit.

My guy looked at me lovingly. He removed my sandal off my left leg and placed it on the armrest in front of us. I then put my other leg up. He touched my left leg. He proceeded to massage it.
"You really love my legs," I remarked.
"I do," he admitted. He touched the back of my left thigh. "You are so smooth."
"No one has ever done that," I noted.
"The guys that you used to be with don't know how to pleasure you," he stated.
We talked some more.
"I can't believe that you have been hiding your legs from me for so long," he said with a sweet smile on his face.
"I can't go to work every day like this, you know," I stated, which he agreed.
"I am so attracted to you," he admitted. "You are everything that I need."
He is sweet. I told him that he was smooth. That trend continued.
"I love kissing you," I said to him, as we had spent another ten minutes kissing.
"Have I ever told you how much I love your lips, and how soft, full, tender, and smooth your lips are?"
"Maybe," I said with a smile on my face. "I use that word a lot, don't I?"
"I like it," he nodded. "I have never kissed anyone as long and as much as I have kissed you."
"I am honoured," I said.
"The honour is mine," he replied.
I enjoy touching his thigh. I was actually squeezing it lovingly. He liked it.

He told me that he'd like to spank me this Friday. He told me how.
"I'd put you over my knee, lift up your short skirt, and spank you with that wooden spatula over your lacy black panties."
"You'd get quite the view," I said.
"Yes, and I would do more to you while you are in that position."
I liked the last part of our meeting. He spanked my left buttock and pinched it.
"Maybe we should have done this first," he noted. I agreed. "I liked when you touched my butt earlier."
"I loved touching it. You have a cute butt."
I think that he'll be just fine when I ease him into spanking him down the road. I can't wait for Friday to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment