Thursday, August 30, 2012

Catching up - my spanking and his blowjob

My guy has meetings with a client all week. These meetings end at 15:00. It was wonderful seeing him with a blue long-sleeved shirt on today. He looks good in that colour.
"Hey, lady in pink," he said to me, noticing my blouse.
"Hey, there," I replied. "You look great in blue."
I saw my guy looking at a fellow female colleague's breasts. Yes, they are huge. It was obvious that he was looking at them. He is not a fan of a huge rack, as I certainly don't have one. He was looking at them as if they were freaky. I laughed. My guy came over to ask what I was laughing at. I told him. He told me that I was bad. Yes, I loved it.

My guy was yawning up a storm. He doesn't function well with five hours of sleep. I threatened to take a candid picture of him sleeping. He said that getting a third sleepy picture of him to add to my photo collection was feasible. He walked over to my desk.
"Are you sleepwalking?" I teased, which made him laugh.
"You know that e-mail about point number two?" he asked me. We both knew that this point was covered already in our deliverables.
"Yes, I recall this point well," I nodded.
"We should schedule a meeting to work on this point," he said with a smile.
"This meeting can certainly be arranged," I stated, with both of us smiling at each other, as my guy continued to massage my upper back.
I then had something to say about an e-mail sent by the part-time colleague who is horrible at reading the entire e-mail. My guy walked over again. We talked about it. My arm was stretched out, rubbing his hard cock with it as my hand was on my desk. He squeezed my underarm in the process. It was nice.

I like teasing my guy. I drove 140 km/hr this afternoon to get to work, as I was running a bit late and traffic was flowing well along the highway. My guy did this speed in the States and got a speeding ticket. I indicated that I was the goody-goody driving a hybrid vehicle, while he was in a six-cylinder, two-door car. I have yet to get a speeding ticket (knock on wood).

We both headed over to our usual spot. I had my lacy black panties on and a blue skirt. I didn't have my black lacy bra on, as I don't like it showing under a pink blouse. I knew that I would be scolded for having a nude bra on instead, which would be a good reason for getting spanked.

We both got into the treehouse. I handed him a wider-than-normal wooden ruler and said that he would need to use it on this bad girl. He nodded in agreement.

It was wonderful to kiss him again. His cold was gone. We kissed and used our tongues to circle each other's lips. It was terrific.

He touched my bare legs, methodically moving his hand up and down them, and squeezing my thighs. Eventually, his hand went under my skirt and was groping my right buttock.

His hand then moved under my pink blouse. He caressed my breasts. He proceeded to take my right breast out of my bra and sucked on my nipple. He licked around it. He sucked on it like a baby would. He nibbled on it for a bit. It was heavenly as I caressed his sweet head while resting my chin on his shoulder.

He took a blue surgical-like glove out.
"You're actually taking a glove out of the glove compartment," I remarked. "And, it's blue, which matches your shirt," I pointed out, which made him grin.
We kissed a bit more before we talked briefly. 
"Why didn't you wear your black bra?" he asked me.
"I don't wear a black bra under a pink top," I indicated.
"I don't care," he said, getting into our respective roles. "You are expected to wear it. You need to be punished."
"It's such a minor detail," I pointed out. "You're just being mean."
"You need to have that bra on for me. It's not up to you to decide whether it is a minor detail," he said, shifting his position to the middle of the backseat and rubbing his thigh against my bare thigh. "Bend over!"
So, I went over his knee. I was excited about getting a spanking. He lifted my skirt up and put on the glove. He groped and pinched my backside, which made me horny.

He started to spank me with his hand, which I love. I was aroused, especially when he talks while spanking me.
"Will you wear your black bra from now on?" he asked me, slapping my left buttock.
"Maybe," I said.
"Maybe? That's not good enough," he replied, smacking my right buttock.
"You will wear that bra because I want you to. Understood?"
"No," I replied defiantly, which prompted my guy to slap both cheeks, and the backs of both thighs and calves.
"Have you learned your lesson?" he asked me.
"No," I said.
"No?" he mocked, instead using the wooden ruler to smack my buttocks.
"Ow," I said playfully, which prompted him to use the wooden ruler with greater force across my backside.
"You're such a bad girl," he remarked, continuing to smack the backs of my thighs and my buttocks.
He stopped and started to finger my clit. I was clearly wet from all this spanking activity. He then fingered my ass. He has wonderful fingers that do a fine job pleasuring me. It didn't take long for me to reach orgasm. It was heavenly. I ended up limp across his lap. It was nice that he helped me sit back up after he had adjusted my panties and skirt.

My guy admitted that he liked what he had seen. He liked looking at my butt and fingering me. I told him that I liked looking at his socks and shoes again, which made him laugh.

I rested in his arms for a bit. We kissed again. I squeezed his right thigh and moved my hand toward his penis, which was hard as a rock. My guy unfastened his belt, unzipped his pants, and pulled down both his trousers and briefs.
"You look so good in blue," I said, sounding like a broken record. "Even your briefs match your shirt!"
I proceeded to tie my hair back. I know that my guy loves seeing my lips wrapped around his erect penis. I licked the tip of his penis first, circling it with my tongue. He enjoyed it immensely, judging from his reaction. I licked up and down his penis for a bit before I began sucking it like a good little slut.

It didn't take too long for him to ejaculate. I had my left hand at the base of his penis as I was giving him a blowjob. My other hand was playing with his balls. He loved what I was doing to him. I am still not interested in having him ejaculate in my mouth, so he pulled out just before he does. It was wonderful to see how relaxed and dopey he was afterward. I rested my head against his chest and we held hands for about ten minutes in this position.

We then talked for a bit, as we normally do. He's sweet in always telling me that I'm an attractive woman with a nice smile and a cute chin. He admitted to me that he has always found Asian women sexy and has been so pleased to be seeing someone who is at long last. He's a keeper.

I rubbed his head again, which he likes just as much as I do.
"Your head is so soft and uniform," I said, caressing his slightly fuzzy shaved head, which I adore.
"You like my head?" he asked me.
"Yes, both of them," I said with a naughty smile on my face. "Two heads are better than one."
"I was thinking the same thing," he admitted.
"Scary, isn't it?" I said, which made us both laugh.
"I won't shave my head as often," he indicated. I nodded in agreement.
My guy told me about getting a massage in Hong Kong last year, before we started seeing each other. My guy has always been curious about everything, so this tidbit of information didn't surprise me.
"Did you like it?" I asked him.
"Yeah, it was okay," he said, still in dopey mode. "But, I couldn't hold her hand, like I do with you."
"I probably can't give a massage like that," I stated.
"You do things to me that no massage parlour in Hong Kong can do for me. You make me feel good. You give awesome blowjobs and your kisses are hot. I need and want you."
"That's sweet," I said.
"It's true," he said, smiling and looking into my eyes.
We then talked about my spanking.
"You spanked me well," I pointed out. "Did the ruler split?"
"No, I didn't want to hit you that hard," he admitted. "I didn't want to cause too much damage. Did it hurt?"
"A little," I said. "You can spank me a bit harder next time."
"If you insist," he said, which made me smile.
It was a good day in the treehouse, as usual and as expected.

4 comments:

  1. Speaking of blowjobs, I highly recommend "Jack's Blowjob Lessons". 100% effective and did wonders for me n hubby. I highly recommend this to everyone seeking to turn their man into a puppy who follows you around thanks to your amazing blowjob skills ;)

    I think this is their site: www.JacksBJLessons.com

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link, Jane! Unfortunately, I don't have a partner anymore to try these techniques these days. When I do, I'll see whether these techniques work for both of us!

      Delete