Thursday, November 17, 2011

A visit, a present, and a spanking with the present

My guy came to visit me today before going to work this morning. It was nice.

I decided to wear a short, fitted black skirt and a pink, buttoned top that was also fitted. I felt a bit out of my element, for I tend to be a casual dresser.

He rang the doorbell twice. I saw him take off his cap as I opened the outer door. He came in. We immediately hugged. He kissed me on the cheek.

He had a present for me. He insisted that I open it up. There were two kitchen utensils. Both were made out of bamboo. One was a slotted spoon. The other was a slotted spatula.
"You just made my day!" I said, smiling. "Did you get two in case the first one gets damaged?" I asked him, which made him break up laughing.
"I'm not going to hit you that hard," he insisted.
"Let's go with this one," I said, holding on to the wooden spatula.
I stood against a wall. He came close to me and we hugged. We kissed. I had missed him terribly.
"Have you been a good girl?" he asked me, as we kissed.
"No, I've been bad," I admitted, kissing again.
"Do you know what happens to bad girls?" he asked me before we kissed again.
"They get spanked," I said, and then we kissed again, but more passionately.
We headed into the kitchen, as it made sense to get punished there with the wooden spatula. I bent over the table. He lifted up my skirt and exposed the lilac-laced panties that I was wearing. He started to playfully scold me as he used the wooden spatula to spank each cheek methodically.
"You've been a bad girl, leaving me all alone at work," he said, as he continued to spank me.
"Ow," I said at some point.
"You need to be spanked for wearing such a short skirt," he said, which made me smile.
The spanking continued for a bit. I loved the last part of our exchange during my spanking.
"Are you going to behave?" he asked me sternly.
"Maybe," I said, toying with him, as the smacks continued.
"There is no maybe. It's either yes or no," he said, using the wooden spatula on my backside.
"No," I said defiantly.
"Well, I'm going to have to spank you harder and longer," he said. He did just that.
I was really getting turned on. He was, too. He caressed my inner thighs. While spanking me, he groped my left breast. He then touched my left leg, feeling it from my ankle up to my left butt cheek.

He knew that I was ready to climax. He fingered me. I was incredibly excited. I was smiling and incredibly happy when it was over.
"You're so wet," he said, stating the obvious. I think he was a bit surprised.
"It doesn't take much," I said, getting up from being bent over and embracing him. "Thank you."
He is a keeper.

I reciprocated by providing him with a handjob. I kissed the tip of his penis a couple of times before I began. In the end, we both worked on getting him to cum. He did.
"I made a mess," he said, as if he were a little kid. It made me smile.
"That's okay," I admitted. "It's good."
We cuddled for a bit. He thought that I was lucky that I could get so wet thinking about spankings or being spanked. I am lucky. I was in good hands today.
"I'll see you next Wednesday?" he asked me, just before we started to kiss again.
"I'd like that," I said, planting a kiss on his lips.

2 comments:

  1. Wow!! Very hot!! You guys have a wonderful relationship!!

    Bob.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Bob! It's a great start to our relationship and day yesterday. I'm naturally a bit sore today. =)

    ReplyDelete