Saturday, November 26, 2011

Phone sex: hang up the phone after climaxing?

My guy and I had another phone sex session today. Although it was pretty intense, what he had said before we started put a bit of a dark cloud over my head and experience for a brief period. I forgot about it while we were into talking about spanking and having sex. However, the more I think about one of his requests, the more unclear I am about my reaction.

His request was that after he had reached orgasm that he wanted to abruptly hang up the phone. He didn't want to talk. He realized that women like to cuddle and guys just want to sleep. However, he felt that he was too spent to stay on the line.

I told him that I didn't like that. I find it to be rude. I'm the type who likes to cuddle if he were with me. I'd cradle him in my arms if he fell asleep. He immediately said that he wouldn't hang up on me.

Perhaps hanging up on me feels like he is rejecting me. It seems harsh. Sure, you reached orgasm. What about me? Today was one such case in which he got there first, but I hadn't. So, does that mean that you leave me to get to that pleasurable orgasmic phase on my own while you just clean up after yourself or sleep?

I shouldn't feel like I'm being selfish here, but I do right now. If I made him climax in-person and then he just walked away, I'd be hurt. Maybe I'm too emotionally involved when it comes to phone sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment