Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Naughty girl with a short skirt

My guy knows what to say to me to get me excited. We had a phone conversation this afternoon.
"What do you want to do tomorrow?" he asked me.
"I want to kiss and hug you," I replied. "You can spank me if I've been bad."
"You have been a bad girl," he responded. "You left me at work all by myself. You deserve a good spanking."
I was turned on. He had me talk about what I was going to wear tomorrow when he comes over to visit me. I told him that I had found a mid-thigh-length black skirt.
"I am going to lift up your skirt and spank you till your butt is red," he insisted. "I'm then going to touch your clit and pleasure you."
I love him. For a self-proclaimed newbie to the world of spanking, he's doing just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment