Friday, November 11, 2011

Missing and yearning

I had a good conversation with my guy this morning. He had contacted me about ten minutes after I had woken up from a nap. Our chat went as follows:
"Hey," he said to me.
"Hey," I replied. "You get to hear my sexy morning voice."
"I like your voice at any time," he said rather smoothly.
"I woke up about fifteen minutes ago."
He manages to put my mind at ease. We both miss each other.
"I miss you," I said. "I miss how great you smell."
"You smell great yourself," he said, quietly laughing a bit, as I'm sure my comment was unexpected.
"I miss your back and its contours," I said. "Your lips are incredibly soft."
"You have soft lips, too," he said. "I miss your butt."
Yes, I miss my backside being spanked, especially by him. I get to see him next Wednesday. The anticipation of getting my bottom smacked is exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment