Sunday, September 03, 2023

Back from a rare trip to the Twin Cities in August

I do miss regularly updating my blog. I'm still not into writing daily like I used to. Yet, I have a lot to share and write about.

In early August, I returned to the Twin Cities for a concert. It was awesome. I had a great time.

It made sense that the band that I had discovered for the first time was in the Twin Cities. Guster was the opening act for John Mayer. This band blew me away and I have been a fan ever since. I returned to see this band, as they rarely cross the border.

It was also nice to return to the Twin Cities in the summertime. I am normally there for a hockey game, when it's colder. I enjoyed wearing shorts and a t-shirt every day.

Let's see if I can write more regularly. I'll start with perhaps once a week and see how all that goes.

4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time. Look forward to reading here when you do decide to write :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fondles! Posting weekly seems to be working so far. I have a new post up. =)

      Delete
  2. Is this going to include pictures? Let us know what you're up to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on how I feel. I'll definitely post photos from time to time. My rule of thumb is to add a photo if it explains what I am writing about better.

      Delete