Thursday, September 17, 2020

Visa debit and loan update

Yesterday, I paid off my loan in full. It is the first time that I have done it within two days of opening the loan account up. It feels weird, but I'm glad that I am not paying it off in 48 months.

My bank is setting up its bank cards with Visa debit. I have requested a new bank card. I was invited to make the request. I'm not sure if everyone who has a bank card gets invited and it's just a formality, or the bank is rolling this update out to customers in waves. It's be great, as I can use my debit card as a credit card should I making online transactions.

I'm waiting for the equity from my secured loan to get deposited into my account. It takes up to five business days. This loan is officially closed. I'm pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment