Sunday, September 20, 2020

Google Pixel upgrade coming soon

The contract on my cell phone is up at the end of this month.  I own a Google Pixel 2XL phone. I love it.

On Saturday, I went to Best Buy to take a look at the Google Pixel 4a phone. It is roughly the same size as my first Google Pixel phone. It's smaller in size than my current phone, but the screen real estate is the same.

Rumour has it that the Google Pixel 4a supporting 5G networks will be the same size as my current phone, which is 6". I feel like holding off upgrading till that phone is on the market. I like the larger size. I need to figure out how much that phone will be when it's out and determine what I want to do. Options are always good.

I am excited to do a cell phone upgrade. I do love my current phone. I will still use it, as I don't have a decent tablet and I like having a backup phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment